Sage Fixed Assets
More than Depreciation
Whether you're reporting to senior management, a government agency, auditors, donors and executive boards, or the IRS, you're accountable for the status and value of your organization's many fixed assets. Those assets can take the form of buildings, machinery, computers and other electronic equipment, office furnishings, even assets you build. Accurately tracking their varied lifecycles can be a daunting task—especially when there's so much at stake. Sage Fixed Assets can help.
Video: Managing the Fixed Assets Process
Acronyms for regulatory agencies, laws, and even forms run the gamut: IRS, IFRS, GAAP, SOX, GASB, CCA, T2S8, and you have to know it all. Even the most minute interpretation error in tax rules, including exemptions, can mean the difference between major penalties and major cost savings.
A comprehensive solution, Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation offers:
- More than 50 depreciation methods including MACRS 150 percent and 200 percent (formulas and tables), ACRS, Straight-Line, etc.
- It helps ensure compliance with government regulations, integrates with popular general ledger systems, and comes with more than 30 ready-to-use reports.
- It also includes the ability to allocate cost and depreciation for an individual asset or groups of assets to more than one funding source, decision making tools to ensure GASB 34/35 compliance, and the ability to create budgetary books for asset budgeting projections.
- Download the product brochure for more details on Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation
Tracking with Sage Fixed Assets
Use state-of-the-art Microsoft® Windows® Mobile barcode readers to conduct multiple inventories concurrently at multiple sites and reconcile data at one central location.
- Easy-to-use “wizards” walk you through every step of the inventory process, helping to eliminate lost or stolen assets and reduce insurance and, if applicable, tax overpayments.
- Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking comes with over 40 fully customizable fields so that you can control data entry with notes and images to clearly describe each asset record.
- Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking integrates seamlessly with Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation, eliminating double entry
- Download the product brochurefor more details on Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking
Planning with Sage Fixed Assets
Track all of your project details including status, contacts, notes, and all the financials—plus monitor both physical and financial completion of projects.
- Create custom access profiles with built-in security settings for specific product features and projects
- Look at your organization across all projects at the project, line-item, and transaction level as well as at-a-glance status updates with built-in reports
- Handle expenses easily with the ability to copy, move, and split line items
- Tie project balances to your general ledger with point-in-time reporting
- Import invoices and other purchasing information from your Accounts Payable system
- Download the product brochure for more details on Sage Fixed Assets—Planning
The bottom line . . . Sage Fixed Assets helps increase it.
- The trusted industry leader for more than 30 years, Sage Fixed Assets solutions provide comprehensive depreciation calculations, complete asset inventory tracking and reconciliation, full construction-in-progress management, and easy customized reporting. By automatically tracking recent and pending tax legislation then updating accordingly, Sage Fixed Assets takes the worry out of compliance issues and audits. You’ll be able to effectively and confidently manage every step of the fixed asset lifecycle—fromacquisition to disposal.
- Fixed Assets (PDF)
- Success Story – Manufacturing
- Systems Requirements (PDF)
- Success Story – Distributing