Human Resources & Payroll (HRMS)
Sage HRMS empowers the human resources (HR) department to actively support company objectives while improving HR efficiency. Sage HRMS integrates and streamlines your HR processes by closely monitoring employee records and personnel actions, HR compliance, benefits administration, absence management, and data import/export actions.
An industry-leading, customizable HRMS solution, Sage HRMS helps companies optimize their HR business processes as well as maximize their Return On Employee Investment (ROEI)™. With Sage HRMS, you can successfully meet and respond to the HR management challenges you face every day such as the Affordable Care Act. Beginning in 2015, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) will require any employers with 50 or more employees to report the cost of health care coverage under an employer-sponsored group health plan on employees' W-2 forms. Use this guide to prepare for the changes coming in 2015 to the ACA's employer reporting requirements. (insert new page hyperlink here)
What is the Affordable Care Act?
The power of Sage HRMS starts with the centralized HR database—your single point of truth for all past and present employee information.
Other HRMS Key Capabilities
- Payroll Management and Processing - Gain complete control over your payroll process and sensitive data. Available with Sage HRMS, or as a standalone Sage HRMS Payroll is customizable so you can handle payroll your way.
- Recruiting and Onboarding - Automate and streamline the entire recruiting, hiring and onboarding process, eliminating paper, and letting new hires use self-service tools to become engaged employees.
- Risk Mitigation and Compliance - Nothing can derail a business faster than being shut down for noncompliance with government regulations. Maintain compliance and mitigate risk while accessing employee records easily and reliably.
- Time and Attendance Management - A full set of features provides for all types of time-off tracking, including incident-based time off, such as jury duty, medical leave, and bereavement.
- FMLA Tracking – Assign regular leaves of absence, manage and report on leaves of absence covered by FMLA, track medical certification and recertification dates, and track FMLA time taken.
- Employee Benefits Management - Track unlimited benefit plans, generate reports, define eligibility criteria, and automatically calculate precise employee, dependent, and employer premium and benefits costs.
- Paperless HR - Go green. Improve efficiency. Save time. Cut costs. Plus, employees can access and make changes to their own records.
- Talent Management - Deliver the tools to help HR managers and executives keep employees engaged and satisfied. That's key to increasing workforce retention, reducing turnover costs, and maximizing Return on Employee Investment (ROEI).
- Decision Support - With quick access to up-to-date metrics and reports, provide the information that company leadership demands. We've got you covered.