Manufacturing and Material Requirement Planning
Sage 100cloud delivers comprehensive financial and operational functionality, including strong inventory management and light manufacturing, which provides businesses confidence and the ability to streamline operations. Sage 100cloud allows distributors of approximately 100k–9.9 million revenue, and with one or multiple locations, to; connect the entire business, from the financial and accounting department, the warehouse, inside and outside sales and services teams, to collaborate with suppliers and customers, and gain better visibility into their operations:
- Customer information, invoices, payments, quotes, orders flow through the system
- Deep visibility and management into inventory, incoming orders, track shipments, process returns, and provide customer-specific pricing
- Dashboards, automated reporting, and analytics
- Contextual information and related tasks increase productivity and streamline workflows
- Innovative customization that’s upgrade safe, and add-on services for specialized functionality
- Generate financial reports and statements, retain up to 99 years of transaction history, and include non-financial information such as square footage and inventory quantity in allocation calculations.
What does it solve for distributors?
Smaller distributors are challenged with responding quickly and efficiently to the customer needs in order stay profitable and competitive. Sage 100cloud empowers companies to forecast, organize, and ship items with precision, including imports and exports. Distributors who are also manufacturers can maintain multi-level bill of materials, accurately track costs, and eliminate costly production delays and simplify scheduling. It also enables better customer service.
How is it valuable?
A distributor needs to understand its customer and products trends, to make the best recommendations and provide excellent service. Companies that are able to analyse trends and collaborate internally and externally with its suppliers and customers significantly improve company performance over those that don’t. Sage 100cloud enables companies to:
- Provide a better customer experience
- Increase company performance and revenue
- Operate with confidence by making better business decisions
- Gives immediate visibility into inventory and costs
- Gains complete control over purchasing
- *Requires an additional Sage integrated solution
How are its core capabilities different from Sage 300cloud or Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3)?
- It is the most suited for the smaller distributor because it offers features that align with warehouse processes and controls for inventory, cost, pricing, vendor, customer, and item details.
- It has the largest, most extensive base of distribution companies.
- It offers the ability to do light manufacturing.
- Minimum price for distribution bundle is approximately $10,000 including set up services, making it still a very affordable product, and offering subscription-based pricing too.
Sage 100cloud is strong in the distribution/wholesale and manufacturing segments:
- It provides a robust financial, distribution, and light manufacturing, solution with optional add-ons, and strong flexibility to meet a distributor’s changing environment.
- Operational, financial, and warehouse processes are streamlined with accurate views of inventory, cost, pricing, vendor, customer, and item details.
- Vendor orders, customer invoices, return processing, and other transactional details sent by email automatically.
- It uses the flexibility of National Account Management to bill parent companies for goods provided to their branches.
- Allocates by lot or serial number, reserve limited quantity products for loyal customers, or match previously shipped product to a specific customer.
- Sales and profits are maximized through flexible pricing for combinations of items, quantities, and even unique customers,
- Customers can access, pay, and view invoices online, speeding up payments.*
- Inventory forecasting, and order recommendations can be automatically categorized by importance, giving procurement the means to make better purchase decisions.
- Additional web and mobile apps are available, connected through the Sage Data Cloud flowing from Sage 100, such as Sage Billing and Payment, Sage Mobile Sales, Sage CRM, and Sage Inventory Advisor, allowing distributors to be able to connect their business from the field to their financial and operational teams, giving stronger business collaboration and visibility.